Sign in to follow this  
SamEdwardWalkerCook

Medication in turkey over the counter

Rate this topic

In Turkey you can buy a lot of medications over the counter, that you would not be able to in other countries.  Sometimes it depends on the discretion of the individual pharmacies .....ie. certain medicines cost more if you don't have a presciption.    I can ask one of the pharmacies about those 2  you asked, next time I go into Çeşme ......might be about a week (unless someone else can find out earlier  biggrin.png ).

In Turkey you can buy a lot of medications over the counter, that you would not be able to in other countries.  Sometimes it depends on the discretion of the individual pharmacies .....ie. certain medicines cost more if you don't have a presciption.    I can ask one of the pharmacies about those 2  you asked, next time I go into Çeşme ......might be about a week (unless someone else can find out earlier  biggrin.png ).

that would be amazing if you could I'll be coming to marmaris on the 9th so if i havent heard anything i'll just go into a pharmacy and ask 

Are you going to bring some medicines back to your country? My concern is not about buying. It is about carrying them across the border. One of my friends who was studying in New Zealand once tried to bring a large amount of medicine (the name of which I forgot) to New Zealand (because he said medicines are expensive there). He got arrested and almost faced a drug dealing charge because they said the medicine could be used for meth cooking.