Sign in to follow this  
Mouse64

Water prices

Rate this topic

Hi, I would like to know if anyone can give me an average for the price of water per cubic meter? 

I have just gotten information that our cost in Marmaris has now gone up to 6 TL Posted Image  that is more then twice what we have been paying up to now, how is this possible???

any advise appreciated 

Hi, I would like to know if anyone can give me an average for the price of water per cubic meter? 

I have just gotten information that our cost in Marmaris has now gone up to 6 TL shock2%5B1%5D.gif  that is more then twice what we have been paying up to now, how is this possible???

any advise appreciated 

hi

i guess the rates are different from city to city.

for instanse, in capital Ankara or metropolitan istambul the prices are higher than little city like nefşehir.

but a precise answer would be given by a citizen.

any turk person in here?

Hi Mouse, I'm told that the cost goes up in Marmaris to cover the cost of the public fountains and swimming pool in the summer months, but sorry don't know what it is.

Don't know how much help this will be to you, but our last water bill for the month ending 26 May was 27.44 lira for 8 cubic metres, plus extras & taxes etc, total 39.90 lira.   But we live in Çeşme, so your cubic metre base price is most likely different. smile.png

Yes my cubic metre price has gone down I'm told, from 1.1tl to 0.27tl per cubic metre (yes, 27 kuruş). However this is academic at the moment because I haven't had a bill since Jan 2014 and I'm supposed to go and sort it out with the new Buyuk Belediye authorities.

I have found out since posting this that the reason for the high prices is that we still dont have a living license on this estate :( its 6 lira per cubic for us and 3 lira for the rest of Marmaris, I would love a bill like yours Kukur :D my last one was 139 lira, thats for a month :(