How the Love-Rats pick up girls class 101

Rate this topic

I posted this before, read and heed...Turkish Men & Your Holiday Romance"Turkish Men are once again causing heartache all over the globe. Every year, thousands of foreign women enter Turkey and strike up a holiday romance. For some, the holiday romance does not work out and they move on. Others however can not accept the holiday romance for what it was. They join Turkish Love Rats and make it the  focus of their Facebook page. They start free blogs  slating off every Turkish man they know and then join numerous amounts of forums to declare to the world that all Turkish men are sleazeballs and should never be trusted.""So when thinking about Turkish men, I type this post in despair.  From today, I am sending out a strong message to all women travelers or tourists. Do not get involved in a holiday romance with a Turkish man simply because you can not handle it. I don’t want to read your blog, like your Facebook page or meet you on a forum. Stereotyping the whole male race of a nation simply because of your failed holiday romance is OTT and on the verge of bunny boiling."My Turkish Love Letter"Luckily, I am poorer than most of the efficient and successful love rats operating in the holiday coastal resorts. I also have no intention of living in any other country, so the men with prior motives of an easy visa out of Turkey, tend to stay away from me."