Sign in to follow this  
raminturkey

How to open a USA Food related company in Turkey?

Rate this topic

Well, partnership and restaurant business proved to be impossible and a very bad idea because you just can not trust anyone (unfortunately even those that appear to be very honest!). 

I should have gone with my original idea which is to establish a USA company in Turkey. I have an Herbal formula (Garlic Syrup which has been very successful in the USA) that I like to produce in Turkey and sell all over the world. Turkey is a great country with cheap resources (compared to USA), and I love to have a chance to live in Turkey at least 3-6 month per year. Life in the USA is very difficult and stressful. We just need to have some breaks from time to time.

Is it going to be a very difficult task to set up a foreign business (cost, permits, visas). I will need to rent a large and very clean kitchen to produce my syrup. Does anyone have any knowledge of where to start? I am expecting for all sort of problems.

Many thanks to this forum and its members and moderators.

Ramin

I thought you want to produce your products in Turkey and want to sell all over the world. You must rent your kitchen in Istanbul. And i think a very big kitchen s cost will be maximum like 700   american dollars for you monthly.

Hello, just the opposite its much easier to establish a foreign company, especially with the export purposes. You need to apply to agriculture and rural affairs ministry and health ministry.