Sign in to follow this  
YabanciGirl

Shipping Passport & important documents from UK to Turkey

Rate this topic

Hi,

How do you all ship important documents from the UK to Turkey? Posted Image

I need to organise a courier to collect my Passport & important documents from my embassy in the UK, then have them send it to me in Turkey.

I contacted Federal Express by email & I got a response from [email protected] MNG Kargo - Licensee of Federal Express Corporation quoting 86 euros. I was expecting a response from Fedex but apparently this is the way it's done. 

Have any of you dealt with MNG Kargo - Licensee of Federal Express Corporation ?? Any reccomendations on the best way to get these documents here safely?

That is the safest way! I did consider that, Thomas-cook has some great deals on right now, but I would have to leave my little one here because I need to collect her passport too. I don't feel right leaving her here.

Have any of you dealt with MNG Kargo - Licensee of Federal Express Corporation ?? Any reccomendations on the best way to get these documents here safely?

I've had quite a few deliveries from MNG Kargo and have had no problems whatsoever. :)

DHL are licensed insured carriers for passports worldwide.They are the recommended company when renewing a UK passport & sending it from Turkey to Liverpool.We and our friends have used them many times from Bodrum to UK,never had any problems.Passports arrive to our door via courier.

I used MNG Kargo (Licensee of Federal Express Corporation) to get my passport & documents here. All went well & I got my stuff after a week. It cost 86 euros, the bank took 15 euros commission just to deposit the cash in their account, rediculous lol

Now my embassy just got an invoice to pay the same amount from FedEX for my package. Mess!