ChemTrails littering the sky

Rate this topic

Has anyone noticed the jets spraying ChemTrails all over Ankara? I've read that it's bad but there are so many articles online that I don't know what it is actually, or what it's for or what it does, ... Posted Image  Has anyone looked up recently & noticed jets/planes spraying thick white misty lines into the sky in any other cities ??

Check out this Cute Turkish airlines advert showing Chemtrails!!! 

DEAD LINK

The trails you see from aeroplanes high in the sky are water vapour trails, not chemical trails. They are not harmful and are a natural result of burning jet fuel (or petrol in the case of piston engines). You may have noticed cars emitting water from their exhaust pipes when they are first started, as the engine heats up this is emitted as steam, the trails you see are the aircraft equivalent but because they are high and it's cold up there it condenses into what is effectively a long cloud. Oh by the way they are called Contrails (condensation trails)

Çukurbağlı's blog. Warning - takes you off the forum and into the www.wilderness

There's so much of those lines though. I'm not accustomed to it. I'm from the Caribbean & living on small islands we're accustomed to seeing lots of aircrafts fly over head & even in close proximity. I've never seen anything like it. Thanks for the info though :)

Reminds me of mrs Fil's first night in Yenimahalle, Ankara, in an appartment with no curtains yet, two small children and mr fil still in previous country. She notices a large light in the air in the distance. Gradually it gets larger and larger and larger. She was convinced it was a UFO. When another UFO came along ten minutes later she realised we were on the flight path to Esenboğa. A lot of planes fly over Ankara.

I've read a lot of these theories about chem trails. I don't believe any of them, I am sure Cukurbagli doesn't either, both of us being retired from the USAF and RAF. Theory goes that the government(s) are putting stuff into the atmosphere to make us compliant. Just consider the thousands of pilots and ground crew which would have to be involved, all of them keeping absolutely silent about such a diabolical plan.  Besides that, a better way to poison the public of various countries would be to put the same chemicals into the water supply.

Contrails have been around since aircraft first started flying at high altitudes, if you watch WWII videos of bombers flying bombing missions you will see contrails behind Lancaster and B-17 bombers flying their missions. When the atmospheric conditions are right, you'll see lots of contrails. When they're not, you won't see them.

My friend over here ( England) text me about this the other day, I was surprised she was even aware of the debate as her usual passion is cushions!!

Anyway, she said the sky was littered in trails ( she called them "chem") and whatever "they" were spraying (!?) had made all her back passage sticky!

Sounds uncomfortable if you ask me! I can see Kens side and understand now how Cukurbagli and he can be confident with their contrail explanations.

Anyway, she said the sky was littered in trails ( she called them "chem") and whatever "they" were spraying (!?) had made all her back passage sticky!

Sounds uncomfortable if you ask me!

Posted Image

Çukurbağlı's blog. Warning - takes you off the forum and into the www.wilderness

I am not familiar with the Viewzone site, but that article manages to combine scientific and technical ignorance with credulous gullibility for what is a rather ludicrous  and implausible conspiracy theory.

Contrails are made up of water vapour. Chemtrails are made up of bu****it written by idiots. It's like the other stupid theories of 911, fake moon landing, etc etc. Anybody who even for a second thinks it might be credible is an idiot.

I personally, didnt know that there were theories regarding 9/11 or of fake landings on the moon.

I find that It is often interesting to read accounts from many sources when one is attempting to comprehend a topic. I have found that my, individual research reading various differing viewpoints and opinions is frankly a bit boring and a little inconclusive.

Fascinating that there is such a wide spectrum of society discussing it though, hey?

I personally, didnt know that there were theories regarding 9/11 or of fake landings on the moon.

Wow, there are some fantastic conspiracies about these. Try to keep your head when you read them, they are very outlandish.

I find that It is often interesting to read accounts from many sources when one is attempting to comprehend a topic. 

As well you should, I salute you for trying to look at all aspects rather than being indoctrinated by one point of view, and considering where that point of view came from.

When I was in the US military I worked in counter-intelligence. A lot of that was defensive, that is, doing hundreds of briefings to explain how to recognize a solicitation from a foreign intelligence agent, and also explaining that they needed to keep their mouths shut. They can lock up their classified documents in the safe before they leave work, but it's hard to control a loose tongue in the bar off base after they leave work and go there for a few drinks. I can tell you that this is no easy task, even when information is classified it's hard to keep a lid on it, and people need to be constantly reminded to keep their mouths shut.

Mainly for that reason I don't believe these conspiracy theories. The number of people involved, for all of them to say absolutely nothing, to go home and have dinner with their wives and kids and look them in the face and act like they have not just killed 3,000 people (like in the 9/11 conspiracy theories) or that they are secretly poisoning the atmosphere, while saying absolutely nothing, is highly unlikely. I also used to do what were called "personal security investigations." It involved vetting people for the highest level security clearances, checking their backgrounds, interviewing those who knew them and them as well.

My job was to make sure that they were honest, loyal people of good reputation and report those things that would indicate otherwise. These people, screened for honesty and other attributes of, well, being a good person, are the kinds of people who would be involved in the kind of operations conspiracy theorists claim exist. And this would require a complete change, from white to black, absolute good to absolute evil, of those people I vetted for their positions.

For that reason alone I can't believe these conspiracy theories. Are there conspiracies? Absolutely. But somebody always goes public about them if they are true.

Wow, there are some fantastic conspiracies about these. Try to keep your head when you read them, they are very outlandish.

As well you should, I salute you for trying to look at all aspects rather than being indoctrinated by one point of view, and considering where that point of view came from.

When I was in the US military I worked in counter-intelligence. A lot of that was defensive, that is, doing hundreds of briefings to explain how to recognize a solicitation from a foreign intelligence agent, and also explaining that they needed to keep their mouths shut. They can lock up their classified documents in the safe before they leave work, but it's hard to control a loose tongue in the bar off base after they leave work and go there for a few drinks. I can tell you that this is no easy task, even when information is classified it's hard to keep a lid on it, and people need to be constantly reminded to keep their mouths shut.

Mainly for that reason I don't believe these conspiracy theories. The number of people involved, for all of them to say absolutely nothing, to go home and have dinner with their wives and kids and look them in the face and act like they have not just killed 3,000 people (like in the 9/11 conspiracy theories) or that they are secretly poisoning the atmosphere, while saying absolutely nothing, is highly unlikely. I also used to do what were called "personal security investigations." It involved vetting people for the highest level security clearances, checking their backgrounds, interviewing those who knew them and them as well.

My job was to make sure that they were honest, loyal people of good reputation and report those things that would indicate otherwise. These people, screened for honesty and other attributes of, well, being a good person, are the kinds of people who would be involved in the kind of operations conspiracy theorists claim exist. And this would require a complete change, from white to black, absolute good to absolute evil, of those people I vetted for their positions.

For that reason alone I can't believe these conspiracy theories. Are there conspiracies? Absolutely. But somebody always goes public about them if they are true.

" It involved vetting people for the highest level security clearances, checking their backgrounds, interviewing those who knew them and them as well.

Cool Ken!

That sounds like a brilliant job!

Did that make you a good judge of character, or was that what got you the job?? That you already were a good judge?

And how do you do that with the multi quote thing?? You just copy and paste it right???( Edit ) Bah!! Not right!!

Oooops!

My American friend just said that my last post in the " chem trail" thread sounded really sarcastic...

Just to let you know- am completely genuine.... She thinks its a mix up with English and American styles, but I am serious, I reckon that sounds like an ace job, and by no means wish to offend!

So sorry if it sounds that way......... Am slightly mortified!

Soz, my bad!

Shakespeare used the term with something like the current meaning, in his Sonnet 112:Your love and pity doth the impression fillWhich vulgar scandal stamp'd upon my brow;For what care I who calls me well or ill,So you o'er-green my bad, my good allow?

Did that make you a good judge of character, or was that what got you the job?? That you already were a good judge?

I learned that it's impossible to really judge a person's character, you have to look at what they do, and have done, not at the way they look or what they say. There are ways to tell if a person is lying, though. The type of interviews done in security investigations are not interrogations though. They mostly focus on verifying information, resolving discrepancies. and gathering additional information about any situations which might disqualify one for having a security clearance, like having a foreign spouse, property or financial interests in a foreign country, dual citizenship, among others. Most of the best information comes from other people who know the person well both on and off the job, and the best of those are people the subject of the investigation did not use as references. Anyway that's kind of off-topic, I just didn't want you to think I grilled people in a dark room under a bare, hot light bulb. :)

I learned that it's impossible to really judge a person's character, you have to look at what they do, and have done, not at the way they look or what they say. There are ways to tell if a person is lying, though. The type of interviews done in security investigations are not interrogations though. They mostly focus on verifying information, resolving discrepancies. and gathering additional information about any situations which might disqualify one for having a security clearance, like having a foreign spouse, property or financial interests in a foreign country, dual citizenship, among others. Most of the best information comes from other people who know the person well both on and off the job, and the best of those are people the subject of the investigation did not use as references. Anyway that's kind of off-topic, I just didn't want you to think I grilled people in a dark room under a bare, hot light bulb. Posted Image

When I was younger I had to go through a physicatric evaluation for a job in the oil & gas field & my evaluation came back as being somewhat sociopathic Posted Image  I got the job anyway lol ... I found this out years later from the head of the team because it became an office joke once we all got close. Posted Image So yes it is impossible to judge a persons character with just a few meetings, they could be full of red flags or they could be complete con artists, like those mehmets' from marmaris & fetiye  Posted Image

my evaluation came back as being somewhat sociopathic

Actually lots of successful people, including some famous leaders have sociopathic personalities to some extent. Posted Image But a hardcore sociopath? practically impossible to spot, even for a psychiatrist. You have to look at what they've done, the trail of wreckage they leave behind them in some cases to know they are true sociopaths. Their charisma and way of saying just what they are supposed to say, what others want to hear, will throw you every time.

But back to the topic, again the reason I do't believe these big conspiracy theories is because usually thousands of people would need to be involved, all having been vetted as good, honest, reliable people. Then all of them would have to go pull off some mass murder or do some other horrible thing, then go home and have dinner with the wife and kids, and never speak about it for the rest of their lives.  Not bloody likely. There certainly have been conspiracies, but somebody eventually talks. I think the chemtrails thing is just people connecting the dots between programs that really do exist, such as cloud seeding, and assuming that these vapor trails must be something of the same thing, even though you can see them behind planes flying at high altitude since planes were first able to fly that high. When atmospheric conditions are right, contrails will appear lower in the atmosphere and more planes will leave them.

Highlight the text, then right-click on it. Click "copy."

Click in the reply text box at the bottom and a two-row toolbar will appear at the top of it, click the "quote" button, which is a the comic-style dialogue balloon (13th from the left in the second row).

That will make a "quote" box will appear. Put your cursor in the quote box, right click, and click "paste." 

Then to reply to the quote, click below the quote box and reply.