Rouchen

Turkish Class in Mersin

Hello all!

Does anyone know a palce where I can learn Turkish here? Any language centers? 

I don't want any online classes to be honest.

I appreciate your help!

http://tuam.mersin.edu.tr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70:tuam-tuerkce-kurslar&catid=1:son-haberler

Apparently there is a Turkish Teaching Center at the Mersin University.

I guess the classes are intended for the erasmus students as an extracurricalur activity.

Their last class started on march 7th according to the article, but they have a contact number and an e-mail adress, I would ask for new classes if I were you.

You may also try the language centers around the forum mall center, i googled them, but i can't find any that offers turkish classes to foreigners.

Then again they might be willing to offer private one on one lessons as they don't have many foreign students.

Good luck.

Hello Edgen, and thanks,

Actually I have checked the university cousrse and contacted them, but the fees are too high for me. I want to check if there will be anything cheaper than this.

If you are of aquaitance of where I can find Language centers please do share :) I will keep the online search.

Hi...

Are you still interested in learning Turkish?

I can teach you Turkish with a very reasonable price..

You can contact me on my phone number: 0534 984 15 66

Or my E-mail: muhamad-altelawy@hotmail.com

I am now in Adana, I will be in Mersin in the next few days.

Hello every one

I just have discovered this website and very happy to see it. 

As a person who lived about 11 years  in UK then coming back to mersin in early 2013 , I would be grateful to help you here  if you need any ..I live in silifke at the moment and working as a vet. please do not hesitate and contact me if you need..

cheers...kicking%5B1%5D.gif

call me Oz

o.ozcoban@yahoo.co.uk

Silifke is a little out of the way for me Oz but great that you are a vet.  Were you school in the UK or here in Turkey?  We have a vet in Mezitli however he is a little rough with our pets (and my thousands of strays).  He also doesnt know how to give my poodle a hair cut tongue.png

Will keep your no and will contact you.

Hey you guys! I just got to mersin/yenişehir  and ı would love to improve mmy turkish! I'm actually from Colombia,  so if someone wants to learn  Spanish or English I would love to help with it. I'm looking for a private teacher. Thanks for helping 

Hi guys, I am wondering if someone could  teach me some basic turkish phrases in order to manage life in Turkey. I would prefer online or Skype lessons

Regards,

Silikroute

I used TurkishClass101. I am still using it, in addition to the regular classroom Turkish classes I am taking. There are lessons from beginner to advanced, with both written and audio versions of the written Turkish. I currently read the courses, then listen to the audio versions, then when I have spare time, listen to the audio versions again. Once you get through all the way to the advanced lessons your Turkish should be pretty good.