Sign in to follow this  
myfittleangels

Apartment

Rate this topic

I don't know either but I'm very suspicious of the second "photo", I think it has been photoshopped. The white building on the left with the red tile roof and black balconies doesn't look right and balcony that the "photographer" is supposed to be standing on doesn't look right either. In my opinion only the background is real.

These are definitely two different buildings. The first one (brown and beige) could be there but it could be anywhere. The panoramic view is possibly Akbuk (as in Akbuk, Didim, Aydin) just down the road from Altinkum-Didim. It might be an "artist's impression" and there are plenty of places in Akbuk with spectacular views similar to that.

You can always ask for the address if they're willing to give it, then you can search the location on Google maps. Sometimes you can zoom in on the area well Posted Image

Number one could have been taken in Didim, at the top end of the resort before you head to the Apollo temple. Number two is definitely photoshopped. The balcony is digital images and the background is not Didim because the hill on the right does not exist.