Sign in to follow this  
Ellen9

preferred neighborhood in Mersin?

I am interested in learning about the neighborhoods where forum members are living in Mersin.

Will you please share about your preferred neighborhood: nearby attractions/amenities, diversity of tenants, transportation, traffic, noise level, parks, proximity to walks by the sea... Posted Image

Hmmm, maybe my post was too specific/complicated?  Posted Image

Several members in Mersin have already sent me information about where they live, and it was extremely helpful. 

Anyone else? How about answering a brief question: do you like the neighborhood you are currently living in?

Hi Ellen9

I am a Canadian living in Mersin and currectly learning to teach english. I can give you lots of tips if you need them, I moved to Mersin 7 months ago and live just outside of Pozcu. Its a great area, close to grocery stores, Forum ( a big mall) and near to a busy downtown area. I have transit right outside my door as well. I know there are openings in my appartment if you would be interested. My appartment is a gated and has security, its got an outdoor pool, lots of green space and a basketball court. Lots of kids live there and the appartment is new. Anyways Its a great place to live, If thats something your looking for, get back to me.

Anna

Hi,

My family live in Mezitli, I already stay some days there. It's probably not the best place, but it's really near to the sea, not noisy (on the hill), but not beauty :) (only big tours). I think it's an expenseive place, all building are new. Down of the hill there is Bim, carrefour, and other market. The most drawback is probably the distance with the center.

I like this place, because I need silence, and beach near. During summer it's probably not so quite beacause each building have a swiming pool...

Esther.

hi,

I think Mezitli is the best, very lively, close to the see, very nice compounds and the people living there are educated and talented, noisy if you are living at the main road, very calm if you are at the shore side.!

Sam...