Marmaris to Istanbul

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am travelling to Turkey in June next year with my family. We are staying in a place called Marmaris we booked the holiday with a company called  A1 Travel. I am not a big fan of beach holidays so i am considering to go to Istanbul for a few days. Does anyone know what the cheapest way to get there by flight or car?

Flight prices from marmaris to istanbul depend on how early you buy the ticket. Nonetheless going by car will take around 13 hours and i wouldn't recommend you to do that. Both flying and going by car will cost you approx. Same amount but of course flying will be easier. If you are a brave person, rent a car and drive with sightseeing.

• 1 year later...

Many people come to marmaris for the beach and sun , but if you want to visit istanbul from Marmaris and if you want to stay there for couple of days things will get complicated , it will be hard to arrange airport transfers ,flight tickets , hotel and etc . It can be also expensive , what i will recommend for you is just visit istanbul for day from Marmaris.

its a long tour for 24 hours but you see most of the highlights of istanbul , like Topkapi Place , Hippodrome , Blue Mosque , Egyptian Bazaar and Eminönü.

check this out

http://www.excursionmarmaris.com/excursion/marmaris-to-istanbul-tours/