nmaz

Watch DigiTurk outside of Turkey?

Rate this topic

Hello,

I live in the US and am wondering if anybody knows how to watch DigiTurk here.  I know that I can download an apple or Android app or watch on a computer, but what I'm most interested in is watching on my television by streaming over high speed internet. Any ideas?

I have DFH now and am not happy at all with the service.  For some reason they no longer show Turkish futbol, which is definitely a problem!

Thanks.

NMaz

Merhabalar.

Ben Bulgaristanli Turkum ama Almanyada yerlestim. http://tvturklive.com/ diye bir iptv vardir. 15 gun ucretsiz ve televizyonun yaninda(televizyonda izlemek icin box , yani kutu gerekiyor) her hangi cihazda izleme imkaniniz vardir ( smartphone, mac, windows, tablet ve saire) ben denedim ve cok memnun kaldim. onlarin cagri merkezine de ulastim, fiyatlarin bu hafta cikacaklarini diyorlar ve cok pahali olmayacak. Istiyorsaniz onlarin banners buraya koyalim, sadece reklam icni degil, zaten yurtdisindaki yasayan turkleri memleketindekiler kanallari ile baglanalim ! Cok guzel uygulama gercekten ! Spor kanallari da ekliyorlarmis, otomatik guncelleme vardir..Super bir sey ! Tavisye ediyorum !

Selamlar !

NMaz,

If you  can watch it on the Internet or on an app on your iPad, what about using something like AppleTV or Google Chromecast?  you could launch it on your browser/app and then throw it up to your television through AppleTV or Chromecast.  Just an idea. 

Hey

ok we can speak English as well, thank you for adding the link, it is very good http://tvturklive.com/index.html firts you can try out for free 15 days, all you need to do is to download it in INDIRIM (download section) soon they will have application for Samsung Smart TV. Sorry ofr my delay in response and also for writing only in Turkish.

Warm regards !!

Thank you very much Admin, would you be so kind in giving me the link where you had put it. Thank you in advance :)