Sign in to follow this  
andyjbrown

Cowboy Builders

Rate this topic

UK hit TV show Cowboy Builders is currently searching for cowboy builders abroad.

Have you been ripped off abroad? Has a language barrier cost more than it should have?

Has your dream place in the sun become a nightmare of shoddy workmanship?

Ricochet Television is currently producing a brand new series of Channel 5's Cowboy Builders and is keen to hear from British Ex-Pats who have fallen victim to rogue builders away from home. We would like to hear from anyone who has lost money on building or renovating a dream new abode or holiday home in the your area as a result of under qualified workmanship. So if you've been ripped off by a British or English speaking builder and you want us to expose them and maybe even help to fix your property, then please contact the Cowboy Builders team on [email protected]/ +44 1273 224 829.

Ricochet Television is one of the UK's leading independent television production companies that produces high quality Factual and Entertainment programmes for broadcast by major networks in the UK and the US . Recent, award-winning shows include Food Unwrapped, Britain's Empty Homes, Hollywood Me and Cowboy Traders. For more information please visit our website http://www.ricochet.co.uk

I've been preparing an article on the various property scams in Turkey, and would also like to hear of anyone's personal experiences with being ripped off in property builds or buys. Andy, I'm delighted that you've asked the TC community to help you collect information about these cowboy builders. I hope you get maximum participation in your project.

I'm going to move this topic to the Turkey Property forum where it will get more views, but I will also leave a link here, so people can find you both forums.

Ricochet Television is currently producing a brand new series of Channel 5's Cowboy Builders and is keen to hear from British Ex-Pats who have fallen victim to rogue builders away from home.

I see how this will help TV ratings and it will certainly be a warning to newcomers to Turky.

How will this help those who have fallen afoul of these builders? Will the episode highlight those who have successfully sued for recourse to ripoffs and shoddy workmanship? Will there be interviews with lawyers, consumer agencies, and/or prosecutors who are willing to help or listen to complaints?