Rate this topic

Hi there first I will say i am 24 living in London, a strong independent girl who has been going to Turkey for 5 years. I went to see family and met a man Emre Salar in Gian Carlos in Turgetreis, Bodrum. He spoke no English but I liked him ( I tried not too as I knew the stories of Turkish Waiters) I told him he was a visa hunter or a money hunter I was drunk! He said no no...later I tried walking away as I knew he was trouble!

I went back home and found out he was married with a son and was completely disgusted (shouldve known!)

5 months later he added me on facebook. I was shocked and obviously told him I knew he was married etc, he told me the reason he didnt get in touch was because of the divorce!( of course i took with a pinch of salt)

We started talking (well i taught him english) we went on webcam everyday and spoke and messaged, skype etc all day! (worming his way in!)

He then asked me to come visit him so I went to his sisters house in Ankara as he lived with his parents in Mersin. Then 2 ,months later I went to a Hotel in Mersin. He told me the truth he was married and it was half ok half awful. We worked it out he had said they are trying to get a divorce but she still loved him. It was very hard and i didnt know what to think! Then 2,5 months we went to another hotel and he was really nice which I still wasnt sure about. I came back and he started telling me he needed money or he will go back to his RICH wife! (she wasnt of course!) Unfortunately he had trapped me..

It was hell for a few months and we had tried ending it. Then he begged me to come back and meet his family etc (which I knew was one if their games) I was really ill and even said if you need money i will pay and stay in London! He said no he wanted to see me..So I went for 5 days and it was hell on earth! He took the money from my purse, the police took him court the second day! apparently? he smoked weed everyday with my money with his friends, he used me for sex when he wanted, then when i refused he hit me. He called me orospu, prostitiute and basically shown me his true colours 15 months later luckily as I hadnt moved there!

I noticed his and his wifes facebook and there were photos uploaded together on holiday the days after I went back home. I wish I had noticed before as he begged me for money a few weeks later..obviously to pay for it!

After he went back to his wife I told him to explain! He didnt so i said il ring his wife he said ok!? Obviously thinking I wouldnt. But i rang her and tried to tell her everything, she said she hated him and said sorry and says she has a son etc. I dont know if she was in on it or not but I am sending them all the photos! and these posts so they can see I am not just a liar online? never met???? I think what hurts the most is everyone I met comments on their photos what a beautiful couple! How they can live with themselves!

Thank god I saw the real him and that poor girl has him for the rest of our life! I now need to leave my flat and my health is really bad I went for a blood test he even said Insallah u kill! Then a few days later he said if you dont ring my wife again you can be my mistress and pay me for 4 months then we can get married!!!! I am gobsmacked I fell for this but it has taught me so much and it could be worse! I am still young and can move on! I feel so bad for everyone that has been in this situation and I hope noone gets caught by him again! Now i taught him English I am sure he will find it easier to trap poor young girls now! Please do not believe a word he says he is a nasty evil vile man!

post-10004-0-52970600-1377518353_thumb.p

post-10004-0-52174300-1377518365_thumb.p

post-10004-0-63976800-1377518370_thumb.j

Yeah, I guess it was a terrible experience for you and you've learned your lesson. You were just unlucky to meet and fall for such an inglorius punk. I do not want to look down on anybody but most of the waiters or service employees in touristic towns of Turkey seeks foreign girls just for sex (and sometimes money too). At first place you did not know anything about him and you tried to build a sound relationship with him. Well that's just a mistake and I have to say what goes around comes around. I would not fall for a waitress girl in a touristic town even if she shows strong interest to me. by the way my name is Emre too (:

anyway, sorry to hear what happened. Recover soon.

Sigh! Sometimes I feel we are banging our heads against a brick wall!Posted Image

Anyway, thanks for letting us know the outcome B89. I hope you have a more successful future.

Sorry to hear your sad story B89 --- actually it's sad for both you and the guy's wife because he cheated on both of you, especially her ! You were the "other woman" in this case, and she will probably have to keep living with this sort of thing (lots of other women, I mean). You were well & truly hooked in & used by this guy and I'm sure you've learned a lot from this experience. Could have been worse !

I also wish you well, and hope you find a decent guy next time (one who is "free" to be with you) ! :)

Is that more of an English thing- pointing out "I told you so?"

I did a search of this page but I could not find who wrote "I told you so?" in this posting. Who said it?

dont be so easy going. at least you could analyse personality from face... face always speaks what  a character a person has...  

be like MI5 agents Posted Image

DEAD LINK

The link looks like B.S. to me ...... nothing scientifically proven...... although (as with anything) you never know !  And I bet we all know people with certain of those physical characteristics, who don't conform to that personality style.

However, the proof of the pudding is in the eating ! Vetvadi, we know nothing about you as yet, so I invite you to post your picture so we can analyse your personality by face.  Posted Image

Hi my name emre salar , she talking me abaout but very funny because full lie full lie ;-) me no shock .. because she sick really for she need doctor ... yes loung time before me see she and like , later she and me tegother . me marry man and i have one lie .. she ask me emre u marry ?? me say no divorce . because like him and i want talking .. later slow slow i love she .. she and me good time me for she finish my family ,( wife,and son ) just same times go son and never talking my wife for she .. me no go my home ... for she life father and mother home ... 1 year ... yes she help me 6 maybe 7 times .. she look me upsed and ask wht u problem ? me tell she i have banks problem yapikedi and granti banks i have problem and i no work .. she ask me emre i canhelp u me think and say ok .. later i se she slow slow change because she pay my banks .. she boss :- and me animal for she ..later me loung times try make u she good for we but no she cryz .. she no want me see son !!! yes later me rush finish she ... she now think me money hunter maybe all person think me hunter but just she , me and god know me no hunter i realy love she before later hate just ..... now everyday massage me call me my family and me no relax she talking my wife big problem have we .. but slow slow goid now no problem .. but she no cancel ... i want she go police ... AND SHE NAME SAY SHE NAME AND ADD FULL PHOTO BECAUSE ME PERSON NOT ANİMAL .. NEED STOP OR WE GO POLİCE İM RELAX BECAUSE ME NO BAD PERSON JUST LOVE SHE CHANGE AND ME TRY PAY SHE ALL MONEY 1.000£ TOTAL MAYBE ...

Hmmm. I totally understand if you have had some communication problem and not fully understood each other which could have caused some trouble and it hasnt been clear what do you want from each other. Sure, I'm not the best criticize anyone's English since mine is not that good either but I guess people are capable to understand me anyway...

People did say, "I told you so," by rubbing her nose in the fact that she was warned earlier on.

Hey, Emre's English is way better than my Turkish, so I can't comment on that.

Emre, I don't know how you found out about this posting, but I know you came on here to try to clear up your name.  What I gather is, you lied to a woman- you said you were divorced when you were still married.  AND you took her money.  Don't you see how that's using her?  Unfortunately, you just look worse now.  You have no remorse.  You want to clear your name, you say, "I'm sorry.  I was wrong.  I will never do that again."

Shame.

Thank you Emre think you cleared that up...

This appears to be a piece of mild irony from the OP.

I am wondering how someone can use mild irony against someone they seemed to accuse of serious assault in an earlier post.

I taught him everything so yes I am quite proud of that! But then again it makes it easier to do it again i guess,,

Yes I think you are right an apology at least would have helped the situation slightly, but of course its all about him and everyone needs to feel sorry for him.

Yes I can not have a full blazing row with my blocked ex infront of everyone. Yes he did attack me and hit me and he admits to attacking me numerous times, please ask him. As he believes he is allowed too. I am still going to the doctors as I was ill for 4 months from mental abuse and luckily the physical abuse was not as bad as most girls suffer. I need to try and move on with my life I loved this man and he has shown 0 love for me, I fought with my family, I now need to leave my home and job because he had everything from me. yes I am lucky I am only 24 and hopefully rebuild my life but I can just hope I will trust a man again.

I just want people to be aware as I know he will move away from his hometown, and now he is so broke he will be looking for an easy target, anybody that has been through this will understand. I have learnt a hell of a lot and now I can say what some Turkish man can be like and understand others now.

Oh and he says he will pay me back? He looks like such a lovely innocent man...he has no job and cant pay for his home...I am intrigued to see when I get this money...£1000 wow it is easy how quickly people forget or just lie so much they do not know reality.