Sign in to follow this  
Ken Grubb

RovingJay's Bodrum Peninsula Travel Guide

Rate this topic

I've been keeping in touch with our member RovingJay for some time about her upcoming travel guide to the Bodrum peninsula. What a great work, I think it's the best guide I've ever seen of the Bodrum area, coming from someone who has read a LOT of travel guide. Finally it's finished, downloadable as an e-book from Amazon.com. Have a look, you'll see what I mean. And congratulations RovingJay, you have done a splendid job!

Bodrum Peninsula Travel Guide on Amazon.com

Thanks Ken. It took longer than I thought to complete - but I had great fun racing around the Peninsula to scout local information. It still surprises me that for such a popular destination, there are so few guides available ... but I think mine fills the gap, and there's a real need for good local information.

Holidays are such a luxury at the moment, and I hope that my guide can offer insights and tips to holiday makers that can help them enjoy their holiday more. Also, for any new expats to the area, this guide provides a good overview of local neighbourhoods.