Sign in to follow this  
Sunny

A New Pet

Rate this topic

A single guy decided life would be more funif he had a pet.So he went to the pet storeand told the ownerthat he wanted to buy an unusual pet.After some discussion,he finally bought a talking centipede,(100-legged bug),which came in a little white boxto use for his house.He took the box back home,found a good spot for the box,and decided he would start offby taking his new petto church with him.So he asked the centipedein the box,"Would you like to goto church with me today?We will have a good time."But there was no answerfrom his new pet.This bothered him a bit,but he waited a few minutesand then asked again,"How about goingto church with meand receive blessings?"But again,there was no answerfrom his new friend and pet.So he waiteda few minutes more,thinking about the situation.The guy decidedto invite the centipedeone last time.This time heput his face up againstthe centipede's house and shouted,"Hey, in there!Would you like to gotochurch with meand learn about God?".....YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS......This time,a little voicecame out of the box,"I heard you the first time!I'm putting my shoes on!"

Well I am a golden oldie! :D