Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MUSTAFA27

Where To Live In Turkey

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Don't be tempted to buy a off plan building either unless you have done extensive research on the builder. We have seen many people never getting their properties despite having paid for them be cause the builder went bankrupt. Some times people can still get their properties if they pay all the loans the builder took out on their property but ended up paying twice.

If you buy a property it's best to buy one that is already build and has a Tapu and a Habitation Certificate already in place. Also you must check that the Tapu hasn't got any debts loaded against it before you pay money over.

Sunny likes this

Don't be tempted to buy a off plan building either unless you have done extensive research on the builder. We have seen many people never getting their properties despite having paid for them be cause the builder went bankrupt. Some times people can still get their properties if they pay all the loans the builder took out on their property but ended up paying twice.

If you buy a property it's best to buy one that is already build and has a Tapu and a Habitation Certificate already in place. Also you must check that the Tapu hasn't got any debts loaded against it before you pay money over.

Thank you brother for this advice really apreciate.

my plan its to move fist in turkey somewhere not to far from istanbul ...paid for my military ... start working rent app and after loocking to buy something ... i am too much tired to be here in montreal canada .. too much winter -30 -40 and too much snow 10-50cm maybe more ... and sunny day its very short