Sign in to follow this  

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

I love Nespresso and note that there is an official Nespresso shop only in Istanbul. Does anyone know if there is a grey market for Nespresso elsewhere in Turkey? I would love to get a machine and pods in the Didim area without having to put them in my airline luggage.

I saw they have them in the hotel room at the Didim Yacht Club so feel sure there are channels (maybe wholesale rather than retail) other than the official Nespresso shop.

Alex

Here's their website, but I'm afraid it's all in Turkish but you can buy machines and capsules which will be sent by kargo. If you look at the bottom of the page where it says 'siparis'.

http://www.nespresso.com.tr/

Being nosey I had a look at that link Sunny. Did you look at the Kahve Tarifleri page as it shows you how to makes different types of coffee drinks, they looked very nice..

Thanks for your help guys. I am really looking for a shop I can go to (i.e. not a place to order on-line). It will be too hard for me to order on-line and try to synchronise delivery with my visits...

This is one of the big downsides to Nespresso!  I have one at home, and it's the best coffee machine I've ever owned. But even here in the States you have to join their coffee club to get them delivered via online orders, or go to one of their showroom shops, or if you're lucky, they'll have a shop within a shop that'll sell them. I've managed to find one high-end catering supply store that also supplies them. Don't know why they don't sell them in regular supermarkets like the other coffee maker brands.

Good luck with your search.