Sign in to follow this  
RebeccaElford123

March Weather

Rate this topic

Welcome to our forum Rebecca. I'm afraid that the weather anywhere in Turkey, at that time of year is luck of the draw and unpredictable. It could be gorgeous, but on the other hand it could be horrible. I'm afraid there's no way of knowing.Just keep your fingers crossed. :)

Hi thanks for your welcome and your reply, very much appreciated.

We have stayed twice before in Altinkum and really enjoyed it which is why we decided to return, we booked our flights in a Janruary Blues Hurry, should of checked out the weather beforehand really

Heres to hoping its nice for at least some of my ten days stay in Altinkum. Posted Image

Hopefully you'll get a few good days at least but remember, no matter how warm the days are the nights will still be cold once the sun goes down. Don't forget your Mac either.Posted Image

Hi Rebecca and welcome, I hope you find this Forum very useful. This time last year we were living in Didim, bear in mind that Winter 2011 was the coldest on record for 33 years with snow falling within 4 miles of Altinkum/Didim. I write on another Forum(non-Turkey related) and having looked back to the time that you've booked to come out, for most of that period, I was wearing 3/4 length trousers and short sleeve shirts. We had the odd wet or windy day towards the end of the period you're talking about. As Sunny has said, expect the evenings to be very cool. All being well, the weather will be kind to you !! Let us know how you get on.Les

October can be dodgy as well!