Turkish Mail :)

Rate this topic

After having a really terrible and long day at work added by not feeling well I felt instantly better when I walked through the front door to some Turkish post today :) Coş has sent me a really sweet letter and a little wooden love heart through the post :) it made my day become the best one in a while and really cheered me up! Little gestures like that make me remember why I'm doing this and why I'm waiting for the moment we can be together everyday :) love him!!

Awww, that was sweet of him. It's little things like this that make you all warm and gooey inside. Posted Image

That is really sweet and so nice he done it on his own back without you knowing anything!! The amount of times my husband said he was going to send me some photos and stuff from army....unfortunately he was only there 6 months so didnt get the chance lol. I hope you get many more little notes and special conversations to keep you going xx