Sign in to follow this  
nurialn

Internet In Turkey

Rate this topic

Hi everyone. I live in Europe but my family immigrated from Syria to Turkey(Kilis). I wanted to ask can anybody tell me what kid of Internet is there and how much it cost per month so my family in Kilis can use it to communicate with us by skype in viber etc. Thank You :)

Hi everyone. I live in Europe but my family immigrated from Syria to Turkey(Kilis). I wanted to ask can anybody tell me what kid of Internet is there and how much it cost per month so my family in Kilis can use it to communicate with us by skype, viber etc. Thank You Posted Image

hi @nurialn there are adsl companies in turkey which they are turkcell superonline and türk telekom. But I do not recommend to türk telekom. You can use superonline it is cheap and fast, you can take from any turkcell branch in kilis. It is approximately 10 $ / month also a lot of existing tariffs here the turkcell web site for more information:

Turkcell Website

whether the Turkish telecom contract to use the leaves for 1 year, also they haven't got vın, there is just adsl. Turkcell has a lot of option, you can use 3g portable modem with Turkcell! here the link of turkcell vın http://www.turkcell.com.tr/bireysel/cihazlar/Sayfalar/vinnailesi/Turkcell-VINN.aspx it has enough speed for all of social networking ( facebook, twitter, linkedin, skype, messenger, icq etc.)

Kilis looks like a good sized town so has probably got ADSL. How much it costs each month will depend on the contract but will probably start at around 15 to 20 lira per month. Tell them to go to the PTT and ask.