Sign in to follow this  
FlamePhoenix619

Private English Medical Universities.

Rate this topic

Hello,I've been wondering if there are any universities that teach medicine in English, I found couple of universities, but, either they are english but don't teach medicine OR the site won't work, maybe due to translator.I found that Marmara University has english medicine, is that true ? because for some reason whenever I click on "Undergraduate" or any other option while in the Med. faculty, I get a lot of errors.Thank you very much.

When i look to marmara university medical faculty, i see lesson programmes in English.(http://tip.marmara.edu.tr/dosya/2013-1-sinif/y1c120122013.pdf) Also if their language is English, they have to do exam in English. Also Istanbul is a metropolitan city there are a lot of body from abroad, so here if you know english, you won't have any problem. Arabic is known by just tourist guides, because Turks are speaking Turkish.

Thank you very much for your answer.Does the majority of people in Turkey speak English or Arabic ? or am I required to do a Turkish language exam, like in Sweden for example ?

also you can look to other universities in Istanbul : http://www.itistanbul.com/in/universities.html

I can't say which you are starting year of faculty. Because You are taking a transcription from your university which is your school still. And university in Istanbul which you prefer, evaluate your lessons by lessons. Mean, compares your lessons with their system and appropriate lessons are accepted by university. In turkey, if your english is stabil, medical educations are 6 year. but after 6 year they are entering an exam for being expert about any branch of medicine.The exam name is TUS you can search on the google "TUS exam".