Sign in to follow this  
faisalq

Denim Manufacturers

Rate this topic

HIMy name is Faisal Qureshi and I currently reside in Norway. I have just opened a clothing brand in Norway and I am looking to do business in Turkey. I am in a search for a denim manufacturer who can design the jeans, make them and then ship them to Norway. I have tried searching google for tips on doing business in Turkey and who I can contact that can give me more information about the different suppliers.If you have any tips or suggestions on who to contact it would be very appreciated. I have searched europages.com, and sent emails to different suppliers of denim. But I have not recieved any feedback. If you know of any other way let me know.Kind regardsFaisal Qureshi

Mr. Qureshi - I would be pleased to correspond with you in greater detail about your business.I am working with a denim manufacturer in Turkey that could potentially meet your needs. They have significant experience in this area, and are seeking to expand their business. I would be pleased to work with you to determine whether they could meet your specific needs.Please reply if you still have an interest and we will take it from there.

Hi

Sorry to jump on this thread.

I am in the UK, and want my own brand denim clothes making.

If you can help, please contact me.

There doesn't seem to be a way of sending Private messages on here.

Thanks

On 7/16/2015 at 2:49 PM, booster said:

Hi

Sorry to jump on this thread.

I am in the UK, and want my own brand denim clothes making.

If you can help, please contact me.

There doesn't seem to be a way of sending Private messages on here.

Thanks

hi pls get in contact to me im working sales manager at very well experienced denim manufacturing company 
im not sure that this forum allows to share contact details therefore pls reply this message