Abi

How To Buy A Genuine Fake Watch In Turkey

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

[Posted Image

Is this Breitling Navitimer watch a fake or the real thing? Read the article and find out.

I recently was in Kusadasi, Turkey, an extremely popular tourist stop for cruise ships on the Aegean Sea and a paradise for shoppers hungry for bargains in the many bazaars that line the streets. Hundreds of shops sell every kind of goods: hand-woven rugs, leather, perfumes, jewelry, artwork, high-end designer clothes and watches, choice luggage and handbags, and everything expensive that tourists desire and want to buy at cheap prices.

"Turkey is not part of the European Union and so copyright and trademark enforcement is lacking."What a strange comment.

Many moons ago I bought a fake ladies Rolex watch in Turkey and sometime later it need to be repaired, The repairer did not realise it was fake and I did not tell him Posted Image He even said what a lovely Rolex it wasPosted Image I wore that watch until I unfortunately got water in itPosted Image

Even the cheap copies last for years. It's best not to buy the gold looking ones as the gold rubs off.

I was once offered fake Yoghurt drink and Ayran all the way home

I know a lot of rich people wearing this genuine fake watches like Audemars Piguet, Rolex etc.

I've seen those shops mentioned in this article. There are shops like them almost in every touristic city/county in Turkey. Once in Kusadasi I showed my Breitling to one of those genuine fake watch sellers and he said my watch is also fake hahahaha :D

Ken Grubb likes this