Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

How Wide Is The Biggest Bed One Can Get In Turkey?

Rate this topic

Hi everyone--I was wondering if anyone could tell me how big the biggest bed is in Turkey?I tried to research this on my own, but have come up empty-handed. I looked up "bed sizes" in Wiki, and while they have numbers for many nations (including Malaysia) there aren't figures for Turkey. I went to the Turkish IKEA site, but while they say "different sizes available" for SULTAN FLORVAG mattresses, for instance, they don't give the dimensions! (http://www.ikea.com.tr/urundetay/30139741/sultan_florvag_yatak.aspx) I then went to the bed proper, and clicked on the most expensive (thinking that this is also the biggest?) and it was only 160cm, which is 62 inches, which is very slightly bigger than a Queen. Is that as big as it gets, does anyone know?I love my king-size bed, and am hoping to find one in Turkey. But the bedrooms in many of the apartments I've seen seem tiny, so I thought I would also bring a measuring tape when I apartment hunt, to make sure they would fit, or fit the way I would like it to fit (i.e. to be able to get out of either side, preferably with two bed-side tables.)Thanks much for any help--

We went for an extra large bed in Turkey and got a 2m x 2m. The problem with buying that size or anything bigger is that you'll struggle to get sheets to fit it. Fortunately Mrs KKW is an expert on the sewing machine.