Sign in to follow this  
libbyxoakdogan

It's Nearly Time!

Rate this topic

On Tuesday I am finally flying back out to Turkey, to finally get back to Kaan! I am SO excited, as you could probably imagine! I don't know how I'll react when I see him at the airport on Tuesday night, being able to hold him for the first time since December...

I'll probably be a mixture of feelings, happiness, nervous, excited - I'll most likely end up crying, obviously tears of happiness! :)Looking forward to having a Turkish breakfast on Wednesday as well, get myself some borek....it's the little things like that I miss the most about Turkey :P Finally got everything sorted for Turkey and the wedding. Picking up my dress Monday morning, getting final last minute shopping pieces and then packing my suitcase ready to leave Tuesday morning! I really can't wait! Thought I'd update you all. Also, if I don't manage to get on again before I leave, and I don't have much of a choice to get on once I'm there, then I'll talk to you all again on the 6th June! :)

The time has gone quickly Libby. I'm sure everything will go fine and that you have a wonderful day. Looking forward to getting an update when you return to the UK as a married woman. :) :)

oh, lots of luck, I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

My advice is to rise above any annoying little things that pop up, you won't be able to control everything, (and everyone!!!) so just concentrate on Kaan, and go with the flow. I'm sure you'll have lots of helpers on the day, and they'll all want to make it as perfect as they see it - so let them!!!

I hope you both enjoy your special day, and I hope you'll post a photos for us.xxxx

So the time has arrived at last. I hope that you will have an absolutely fantastic time.

Some good advice there from Ahududu.

Thank you everyone! :) You're right Abi, the time has flown by. I just hope, that once I get back to the UK, that it goes just as quickly to February! Ahududu, I'll keep that advice in line! I'll try not to get too worked up on the day! :) Vic801, Sunny and Aston, thank you very much! :) I'll make sure to update you all once I get back, show you pictures etc :)

Thank you. We'd love to see them. Have a wonderful time and life.

So the time has come!!! I know your well excited and i really cant wait to see all the wonderful pictures!!! One thing i got taught last night on my hen party is aparently in Turkish tradition you should write the name of someone on the bottom of your wedding shoes and that brings them good luck to meet some one and marry!! hahaHope you have a wonderful day and that the next 3 week go by nice and slowly for you and kaan!! (and super fast for me :P ) haha xx