Jehovahs Witness's - Yehovah Sahidiyim

Rate this topic

Hi,I am trying to find anybody linked at all to Jehovahs Witness's. Preferably in the Antalya to alanya area but anywhere would do. If anybody could please help me with this.

Many Many thanksSianMerhaba,Nerede ibadet edebilirim? Ben yehovah Sahidiyim. Dinime!! Bana yardım edebilir misiniz?

Lutfen.(

Hello Sian,I cannot help you with finding JW's in TR, but if you are one of them, please take care for your safety ! Though non-Muslims quietly following their faith are safe enough, you may not be well-received if you openly try to convert Muslims to your faith or induct them into the "truth" (as you call it), as is your practice in Western countries. If there are JW's in Turkey, can you find out through your organisation ? I wish you well !

Meral

Hello again Sian,I just had a look for you, and found 2 websites where you can possibly locate members of your group in Turkey --www.jw-connect.com has at least 2 members located in Turkey (Mersin and Izmir), andwww.jwmatch.com shows at least one, and possibly more members in Turkey. No guarantees ! Good luck !

Meral

Great info here. Yes, I agree that it might be difficult to find Jehovah's Witnesses in Turkey. Anyone who is part of an evangelistic religion, that is, a religion that would seek to convert others to their religion, would probably maintain a low profile in Turkey. You would probably find better success through your own religion's channels than by looking for a Jehovah's Witnesses group in Turkey making themselves known publicly. I wish you luck in finding others of your faith here in Turkey. Because I'm retired military, I do have access to the NATO bases here, it wouldn't surprise me if I found a Jehovah's Witness here in Izmir if I talked to the local chaplain. If you would be interested in that, send me a PM with your contact information, and I'll talk with someone from the military chaplain's office and pass on your contact info to them.