Sign in to follow this  
Sunny

Turkish/us Plans Leaked

Rate this topic

Read this in the TDN today. Iraqi Kurds, CENTCOM, Democratic lawmakers, cautious Republicans may have leaked secret plan to press The leak to the press of a secret U.

S. plan for a joint special forces operation with Turkey to capture leaders of the terrorist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) in northern Iraq killed a rare opportunity for Washington to bolster its strained ties with Ankara. "In Washington's politics, this is called

I feel rather confident that it wasn't anyone in CENTCOM. Anyone at a level who would be briefed in on an operation like this would not leak it, that is, in the US military. Democrats are my first suspect, since anything which is successful in Iraq under the Bush administration is bad news for the democratic party. That's just my opinion. Turkey has been very patient, and as they have said, if the Iraqis or Americans don't do something about the PKK in Northern Iraq, the Turks will. I support them in that.