Sign in to follow this  
Guest nikkir

Is He Already Married?

Rate this topic

Guest nikkir

I have been with my turkish fiance for 3 years. We got engaged last december and planned to marry later this year. He was previously married but says that divorced. As weddings getting nearer he's changed and now he's decided we should wait. I've met his father. I have feeling he could still be married. Is there anyway I can find out? His kimlik shows married and he said he tried to change it but they couldn't do it at the time.

His kimlik shows married and he said he tried to change it but they couldn't do it at the time.

That sounds like a lame excuse, hundreds of people get them changed every day. Sorry Nikir I don't think he is being honest.

Hi Nikkir, I have a feeling as well that he is still married and would agree with Cukur that it's not a problem and it's very easy to change his status on his Kimlik even if he is not living in Turkey. The fact that you have met his father doesn't mean anything.

Guest nikkir

Thought so! Just asked him to tell me truth and he said I am single so I said so why does your ex-wife call you constantly. He dodged that question!! Told him to enjoy his life with his wife and child.

Wow Nikkir!! Your so brave just giving up on a year like that but its probably for the best. ıf he lies about this then who knows what else he is lying about. Love Sam xxx

It's always hard when you find out someone has been dishonest to you for soo long. It may turn out to be a lucky escape for you long term as it could make you wonder what else they are hiding.

Take careSam, Looks like we we posting the same thing at the same time

Well done Nikkir! Now you can get on with your life.

Guest nikkir

Well things been bit strange past few weeks and honestly I not believe him anymore. He told me never to touch any of his friends despite him adding lots of women on his msn - some even had photos of him and them relaxing on the beach and when I asked was told not my business but yet he swore on his daughters life nothing happened. 2 days ago he told me it did. I have wedding dress, bridesmaid dress - all ready but if I can't trust him that's no life. It bloody hurts! Said his feelings were real but I can't even believe that at the moment. He asked me to go over for week to say goodbye properly - not going. He's now blocked me on msn - guess that's so I can't contact his other women!

Nikkir, your right if you cant trust him then theres no life to the relationship. Also it seemed like 1 rule for him and 1 for you. İf he is still married can you imagine how his wife probably feels if she knows about it. Really hope that one day you will find somebody so special for you that wont mess you around and lie to you. Love Sam xxx

Guest nikkir

Thanks sam. Tell u that story not even half of it! He has grudge against a once friend of his and if I went over to c him then he wanted me to get this friend into trouble with the police. He was never this person - don't know what happened but he is so bitter about the world.

After reading your post about FB, although you must be hurting like hell, honestly you are well rid of him as I don't think you could every trust him out of your sight ever again. I just hope you haven't lent him any money. You've been very brave today Nikki so well done to you and also well done for not saying you would go over to say goodbye properly. What the heck is that all about and he really has got a nerve, and what would that achieve just you wasting money on a trip to see someone who doesn't deserve the time of day from you, also you would just go through a lot more pain.

Good luck Nikki, keep strong. :) :)

Guest nikkir

I'm in the UK. Yes I did lend him money - time will tell if I get that back. Plan was he would sell farm and we would buy small house in turkey. Said he will still sell part of farm and pay me back. We were due to be married in october. Maybe I found out just in time. He also had 2 facebook accounts - 1 he blocked me from but said he just had on customers who he met during season.

I'm coming in at the end of this. Sorry to hear that you have been deceived and I understand that you must be very upset. You will have to be very brave and strong over the next few weeks as I'm sure he will try to get you to change your mind, but take no notice of him as he is not a nice person.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the money, you'll never see that again. This happens so often you would not believe it, he'll just move on to one of the other women now and try and con them out of money too.

Forget him as quickly as you can.

Guest nikkir

He was diagnosed with parkinsons in april and I know its hard for him to get his head around. He hasn't been able to work full season. I supported him so much and I feel used and very hurt. I know lot for him to deal with but I never deserved to be treated like this. I'm devasted but I'll get through it I know that

Do you think he really has got parkinsons because it's amazing how often these man or their family get bad medical conditions and 99.999% it's a lie, just another way of getting money from some kind unsuspecting person.

Guest nikkir

No he really has it. I've seen his medication and even I checked it on internet plus he is showing mild symptoms of it.

I also am glad you dodged a bullet and was brave to call him out on his deceitful actions. :thmbup[1]: A second FB account in of itself might not be suspect, however the fact that he kept its activities hidden from you is a strong red flag that he had things to hide, based on his other actions

Guest nikkir

Thanks reyhan. Its still sinking in what's happened to be honest. Week ago I applied for my certificate of non-impediment - hard to believe now! I know he is struggling with his illness but that doesn't excuse his behaviour now. Said he needs a break and a rest. He is adament he is divorced and said he will stay single forever.

Nikki, as everybody else have said I really hope you do get your money back but its highly unlikely that you will see it again. I just hope it wasnt a large sum and it havent or wont put you out of pocket.

Where were you planning on marrying? Because if he is definatly divorced then he would have to show evidence of that to the british or turkish consulates (I really cant think of the name of the place) when you register for your marriage license. Also as Reyhan said, if you ever need to let your feelings out Im sure everybody else will agree we are all here to support you and pick you up when your down.

Love Samantha xxx