Moving To Turkey?

Rate this topic

jess19

Hello me and my friend are both considering moving to turkey (marmirus)but have know idea where to begin we have looked into a bit but was wondering if someone to give us more information about what is required to get a working visa or how to live out thereanything at all will helpThanks

Hi Jess19 and welcome to our forum. The bad news is that work permits are very hard to get. People do work over here illegally but it's not really worth it. Over 80 woman were deported from Marmaris last year because they did not have a work permit. I have no doubt that if you went to Marmaris you would be offered bar work without a work permit but a lot of girls who do that don't always get paid and because you are illegal you can't complain to the Police.

The one thing you could do is apply to one of the tour companies as a rep. It's too late for this year but they will be if not already be hiring for next year. I'm not sure what you mean when you say "how to live out there" maybe you could expand on that.