Sign in to follow this  
Cukurbagli

Secondhand Furniture Depot Found In Kaş

Rate this topic

A friend of mine, Mustafa, casually mentioned last night that he has been running a secondhand furniture depot for the last two years! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE? I whispered!!He has in stock all sorts of furniture, beds, mattresses, bedding, carpets, white goods, cutlery sets, TVs, bookcases, coffee and dining tables etc etc. I bought a very comfy armchair for 75 Lira (yes seventy five!) and some other things. I've only seen one part of his store so far, going to look at his big depot later.If you're interested his mobile number is 0535 8463678, he speaks some English. His family run a shop, Villa Super Market near the post office in Kaş, ask for Mustafa.

yay sounds fun :-) u know how excited i get about such places....thats on my list of things to visit when i next come!at long last your armchair hunt has come to an end....congrats :-) enjoy...

Cukurbagli - see if you can find out the prices for small normal sized 2nd hand fridges please.I found a place in Fethiye but obviously yabanci price kicked in soon as i asked - 150tl for a minging 2nd hand one! Kipa do brand new for 299tlScream

Give him a ring yourself Scream, he speaks English a good bit and will understand if you speak clearly. He's a nice bloke and ready to help. I think he's got one or two fridges in.