Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by Joy

  1. I cannot speak to receiving a pension, but a foreigner who paid into SGK for any amount of time is eligible to claim a lump sum if 58 years old as a woman or 61 as a man. 9% of the salary is collected by the government while working and there is an amount added based on inflation. Two attachments below. One is the form you complete and take to the SGK office nearest your last employment location to start the process of your payment. In 2 -3 months they will send a letter that you can pick up the money at a bank. You only need to complete 1, 2, and 5 and the signature, email, mobile, and addr
  • Create New...