Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Mona

  • Rank
    Regular Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I will soon extend my residence visa for tourist purpose and have some questions. Wondering if I have right documents?. I have a contract for a flat to be stamped by the Notary. Does the landlord need to accompany? Can I and the man I live with use the same contract when both name of the acquaintance is on the contract. My partner will search in September and I in January. I have a pension from Sweden, is there a certificate from the Pension Authority, which shows how much money I receive each month? Could it be written in English? We are over 65 years old, do we need to take out Insurance.
  2. I had tried for many days now to fill in the application for short term residence permit. Now I saw that I can not use the English version, which I have tried all the time. Page one , no problem, and I had got a application number, page two I can fill in, but I got error when I would go to next page. ”Technical failure has occurred in the system” I had also tried Turkish page, but it is the same problem. But only tried that on Ipad. My question: Must I use a computer? Can I use Ipad? Is there any special web browser I shall use? Anybody else with same problem?
  3. I have two question about apply for Visa. 1 year 1. Is it right that If I get a Visa, I had to stay in Turkey at least 8 month during that year? 2. I am over 65 years, and some people say I dont need insurance. What happen if I had to go to a doctor, and dont have insurance? I will be very happy to get answer as soon as possible, though I will apply for Visa next week.
  • Create New...