Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Seller's Statistics:

  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

AlphaGeek last won the day on December 28 2017

AlphaGeek had the most liked content!

About AlphaGeek

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Hello! I'm a Turkish doctor and I'll try to answer. First off, you can't start working here as a doctor directly. If medical degree from your homeland is recognized, you'll need to take the equivalence exam. You pass, you can start in private clinics. If your degree is not recognized, you'll have to take the TUS exam, get accepted into a proffession and complete your residency all over again. Foreigners cannot work in public hospitals.
  • Create New...