Peter Ellis

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Seller's Statistics:

  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

About Peter Ellis

  • Rank
    Regular Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Peter Ellis

    Third Party Liability Insurance

    You are correct.There would be zero chance of him making a contribution .We have just come to accept the situation now and any additional costs incurred from time to time are picked up by the British Owners - this would be the same with any insurance costs. thanks again, peter
  2. Peter Ellis

    Third Party Liability Insurance

    Hello again, the Turkish owner pays a reduced fee because he does not wish to contribute to the maintenance of the swimming pool/gardens and so his tenant is not allowed to use those facilities. Peter
  3. Peter Ellis

    Third Party Liability Insurance

    Hi IbrahimAbi, thank you for your response. Unfortunately, there is no formal management committee as such as this is a small development of only four apartments and one of them is owned by a Turkish gentlemen who has no interest in cooperating in such matters.The three British owners liaise and make decisions regarding the property and our Property Manager works to our instructions. Thanks again, Regards Peter
  4. Hello All, I own an apartment in Kalkan which is one of four apartments in a single building with a shared pool. Three of the owners are from the UK, the fourth is Turkish. Two of the three UK owners insure buildings and contents locally in Turkey whilst my apartment is insured with Intasure but none of the policies provide cover for third party liability in respect of the common areas and swimming pool. Intasure have refused requests for the cover and say they would only provide it if all the owners were British and all insure with them. There must be many many apartment owners in this situation and I have seen reference to the issue in old posts both on here and in other forums , but nothing recent. Does anyone here know of Insurance Companies who can help with this? Many thanks in anticipation, Peter