Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


ZelalSenguler last won the day on November 10 2017

ZelalSenguler had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About ZelalSenguler

  • Birthday 02/06/1980

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • Skype

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

2,865 profile views
  1. There is a legal aid programme by bar associations, if your fullfill the criteria that proves you have no income, no goods, no property; than you can benefit from free legal aid services. For more info you need to consult the nearest bar association in your city in”Turkey”. Best Regards Zelal Senguler Attorney at Law
  2. You need to apply Aydın Bar Association with your complain, explain your complains with details and sign it in person. Some Bar Associations may ask application fee, which is probably preventing unnecessary complaint. You should also apply to city prosecutor in Adliye by an accusation against lawyer for his misconduct of duties. However, both complaints will be eveluated. Bar Association will evaluate it whether there is a negligence or misconduct. And prosecutor will eveluate the case if the behaviour is also a crime. Again I reccomend you to work with a lawyer, because its not an easy process can be followed individually. Best Regards Zelal Senguler Attorney At Law
  3. According to the Turkish Law heirs should reject inheritance within 3 months from the death of the deceased one otherwise they will be liable from debts.
  4. Dear Matt, If you can give the location of the property, I may assist you as a lawyer. please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] or +905079767304
  5. Dear Bevan, You do not need to come to Turkey to start divorce process in Turkey if your partner is not willing to divorce by agreement. You do not need a family book since your marriage registered in Turkey. Therefore we need your patner’s I. D. information,especially I. D. number,which is stated at I. D. card or passport. I am myself a family lawyer you can ask your further questions trough whatsapp&mobile +905079767304 or mail to [email protected] since your situatiation includes privacy . And please do not hesitate to ask to Ken who is founder of Turkey Central for my credientials as a lawyer. Best Regards Zelal Senguler Attorney at Law
  6. Hello i was told to contact you.My husband married me here in the USA we had a child together he wanted to leave our child his home in Izmir Turkey.I need to know where the house is? and if his family sold it.It seems like his family wants to keep my usa daughter a secret because this way no one knows about her.I need help here with this.

  7. Dear Mimi, Yes you can have the title deed on your child's name for to do this you and the father has to behave togetherly on his name at title deed office,if you are officially married,and hold custody together. Otherwise who holds the custody has to sign on behalf of the minor. best regards Zelal Senguler Attorney At Law
  8. no recognigation of divorce requires legal action,so with the decision you have to apply British Solicitor who can assist you at this point. Best Regards Zelal Senguler Attorney at Law Turkey
  9. You Need to apply population and citizenship directorie where the deceased lived last
  10. How many ways are there to obtain Turkish Citizenship? There are seven ways to obtain Turkish citizenship. Obtaining Turkish citizenship through birth Obtaining Turkish citizenship through birthplace Obtaining Turkish citizenship through marriage Obtaining Turkish citizenship based on the residence in turkey Obtaining Turkish citizenship through authorities’ exceptional decision Obtaining Turkish citizenship by being adopted by a Turkish National Re-obtaining Turkish Citizenship How can I obtain Turkish citizenship through marriage? According to Turkish Law a foreigner cannot obtain Turkish Citizenship after marrying a Turkish Citizen right away. If you are married to a Turkish Citizen and your marriage continious 3 years or more, you can make an application for Turkish Citizenship. After you make an application,authorities will eveluate whether your marriage real or not than they will decide about the citizenship status. How can I obtain Turkish Citizenship based on my residency in Turkey? If you want to obtain Turkish citizenship through your residency in Turkey, you must check if you meet the conditions stated below: You should be in the age of majority and have the capacity to act either according to your own national law or, if you are stateless, according to Turkish law which requires 18 years old as the age of consent. ( You should have a legal capacity to make an application) You must have been resident in Turkey without interruption for five years preceding the date of your application. You must verify your determination to settle down in Turkey with your manners. You must have no disease constituting an obstacle in respect of public health. You must be of good moral character. You must be able to speak a sufficient level of Turkish. You must have income or profession to provide for maintenance for yourself and your dependants in Turkey You must have no quality constituting an obstacle in respect to national security and public order. Will I lose my origin nationality if I obtain Turkish Citizenship? This depends on the nationality you have. Some countries’ law does not allow you to have dual-nationality and some do, so it is advised to check with your countries’ authorities about up-to-date regulations. Countries that allow dual citizenship Please keep in mind that this list might change according to regulation changes in the countries: Australia Barbados Belgium Bangladesh Canada Cyprus United States(USA) United Kingdom (UK) Switzerland South Korea South Africa (after permission) Egypt (after permission) Greece France Finland Germany (requires prior permission) Iraq Italy Israel Hungary Iceland Sweden Slovenia Syria Serbia Armenia Lebanon Malta Spain (allows only certain Latin American Countries) Tonga Phillipines Sierra Leone Sri Lanka (by retention) Portugal Countries that do not allow dual citizenship (Please keep in mind that this list might change according to regulation changes in the countries): Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Burma Bahrain Botswana Japan China Czech Republic Denmark Fiji India Indonesia Ecuador Estonia Iran Korea Kuwait Latvia Lithuania Pakistan Poland Singapore Slovakia Solomon Islands Malaysia Mauritius Myanmar Nepal Netherlands United Arab Emirates(UAE) Romania Thailand Mexico Nepal Venezuela Norway Zimbabwe Do I have to change my name after obtaining Turkish Citizenship? No, you do not have to have a Turkish name and a surname when you are obtaining Turkish citizenship. What are the documents I need for the Turkish Citizenship application? According to Turkish Nationality Act (numbered 403), a foreigner should meet the following requirements in order to apply for Turkish nationality. Application can be made through our Consular Section or the local Governor’s office in Turkey with the following documents. A document revealing the present nationality of the applicant, i.e. passport or birth certificate. If married to a Turkish national, the official documents confirming the identities and family ties of the spouse and the under aged children. Certification of applicant’s ability to speak Turkish (a certificate will be issued by our Consular Section upon a successful interview of the applicant). A medical certificate confirming the applicant’s good health and being free from any infectious diseases that may endanger the public health (this certificate can be obtained from the local GP or family doctor). 4 photographs Completed application forms which can be obtained from our Consular Section Certification and translation fees. Completed dossiers are transferred to the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Turkey, which in turn will consider and process the applications on their merits. The applicants will be informed of the outcome by this Consulate in due course. Where can I make my application for Turkish Citizenship? If you are residing in Turkey you must make your application to Governer’s Office in your province ( In some big cities this might change). If you are in abroad you can make your application via the Turkish consulate in your own country. In both cases, your citizenship application will be reviewed by the Turkish Interior Ministry and you will have to go through an interview process. Can I give power of attorney to a lawyer to represent me and make the application on my behalf? Making an application via a representer is possible according to Turkish law. However due to the sensitivity of the process at some stages authorities will need to see you face to face (i.e. interview).
  11. Dear Elena, In Turkey we do not have a religious wedding rules, Religious wedding is an unofficial wedding and is not protected by laws. However, you can claim Alimony for both of the children, ( for the other one, after he/she borned) For yourself you can ask compensanation. To ask for alimony and compensanation, you need first claim the determination case of biological father against of the "father" Also after the fatherhood determined by laws, you can claim a criminal complaint against of him. Because our laws accepted not taking care of the children is a crime as well. Regarding the Turkish Laws, the custody of children who born out of marriage is belongs to mother. So the father can not claim any right over children. So you can travel here. If you want to start a legal process please do not hesitate to contact with me Best Regards
  12. I strongly believe that its another scam mail, If you need any assistance you can contact with me, we can check if this lawyer is really a lawyer at least I am a lawyer registered to Antalya Bar assosciation with the number 2502, and expats here also knows me a bit I suppose
  13. ZelalSenguler


    My e mail is [email protected] please send it to my e-mail.
  14. Dear Maif, I travel often to Istanbul, you can contact with me and family law is one of my area of expertise you can call me from+905079767304 if you still require lawyer. Att. Zelal Senguler www.turkishlegalconsultancy.com
  15. ZelalSenguler


    Dear Joe, Your husband can not marry again without a divorce decision in Turkey legally, so either he lives with someone without a legal marriage,or divorced from you,which is really really hard and long process with out your presence. Still with some info you can give to me,I can check it. If he divorced here you need that decision recognigised in U. K.if you are still married officially than you have to claim a divorce suit. Att. Zelal Senguler SENGULER LEGAL CONSULTANCY Tel : +905079767304 Meltem Mah. 6. Cd. 9A 14/4 07050 Antalya www.turkishlegalconsultancy.com
  • Create New...