Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. That's the problem I have, my partner is Turkish and until we had a child I was perfectly happy living there but since having a child I want to be around my family too so I've travelled back and forth for 2 and a half years now. I've also applied to and will be starting university in September in the UK so I won't be able to travel as often and would like my partner to be able to come to the UK so I don't have to keep carting our son back and forth. But because we are not married, my partners name isn't on the birth certificate so part of the problem of obtaining a visa for the UK is that we are not proving that my son is also his. We have looked into getting a DNA test done in Turkey to have this as alternative documentation but they want about 2000TL for the test and we think that is ridiculous. I don't know what else we can do.
  2. I have heard that it is possible for a Turkish citizen to obtain a Belgium visa and be able to travel for a short trip to the UK on this visa, is this true? If so, is there a specific way they need to travel and how long can they be in the UK for?
  • Create New...