Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. UK Travel advice updated on http://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/turkey … Urgent help via Consular assistance team on 020 7008 1500
  2. Have been using Google DNS servers and now seem blocked today as had no internet when using them? /
  3. Just a question if a UK lhd car is bought into Turkey by pensioners and is subsequently going to be kept here permanently(eventually). Prior to registering turkish do we still need to keep UK tax and insurance going or can we go SORN? Any advice welcome Thanks
  4. Can anyone tell me what the rules are regarding MA plates for a retired couple and converting their UK LHD car to them(not applied for them yet) Who can drive the car? Just the UK registered owner and not spouse/husband? Can you choose at registration? Thanks Robbie
  • Create New...