Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/11/17 in all areas

  1. Dear Bevan, You do not need to come to Turkey to start divorce process in Turkey if your partner is not willing to divorce by agreement. You do not need a family book since your marriage registered in Turkey. Therefore we need your patner’s I. D. information,especially I. D. number,which is stated at I. D. card or passport. I am myself a family lawyer you can ask your further questions trough whatsapp&mobile +905079767304 or mail to [email protected] since your situatiation includes privacy . And please do not hesitate to ask to Ken who is founder of Turkey Central for my credientials as a lawyer. Best Regards Zelal Senguler Attorney at Law
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to Istanbul/GMT+03:00
  • Create New...