If you intend to open a topic because you need information, please first check the Articles section and search the forums to see if your question has already been answered.
If you can’t find an answer, you can open a new topic.
Open a New Topic
1. Click the “Start New Topic” button at the upper right of the forum which most closely matches your situation.
A new topic form will open with text boxes for the Topic Title, Tags, and a larger text area where you can type the text of your topic.
2. Enter a DESCRIPTIVE title. Don’t use a title like “Help” or “What Can I Do.”
3. Enter topic “tags” (optional) if you wish. Topic tags are key words about what you’re posting, which pertain to the topic, such as “Driving License,” “Fethiye,” “Visa,” etc. It associates your topic with other topics having the same tags (click on one and see), and helps your topic be found by others.
4. Enter your question, or whatever you want to say, in the text box.
You’ll also see a “toolbar” above the text box which you can use to stylize your text, add emoticons, add links, link to an image, quote someone else, and more. If you don’t need to do any of those things, you can ignore it.
5. Once you’re finished typing, click “Post New Topic,” and your topic will become part of the forum. You can also preview your topic by clicking the “Preview Post.”
Once your topic is posted, you can still edit it by clicking the “Edit” link below your topic. You have six hours to edit your topic. You cannot delete your topics. So if you want your topic edited after six hours, or if you want your post deleted, contact the Admin, we’re happy to assist.
Note: We know the policy on editing after six hours and deletion seems a bit strange. But unfortunately we have had members who have become disgruntled with another member, or a moderator, and deleted all of their posts, leaving nonsensical strings of replies to content which was no longer there. Also, forum spammers have made posts, then some time later returned to change their posts into advertisements. We apologize for the hassle. If you later need anything edited or deleted, we're happy to do it for you.