Let Us Help You Start Your New Life in Turkey!
Moving Turkey involves a lot of things that can cause stress and anxiety. If you allow us to guide you through the residence permit application process, and apply and get your residence permit appointment for you, you'll be free to focus on other important aspects of settling in to Turkey. You won't have to sit in front of your computer trying to figure out what the system is asking for--we'll do for you, and also assist you in getting the various documents you'll need to take to your appointment. Our mission is to make the entire residence permit application process as fast, painless and simple for you as possible.
Professional Residence Permit Services, Anywhere in Turkey
Here's what we'll do for you:
- Complete the application service resulting in an appointment date, time, and place, and provide it to you
- Advise and assist you in collecting all required documents
- Advise and assist you in obtaining any foreign documents and apostilles
- Advise and assist you in obtaining Turkish sworn translations and notarization of foreign documents
- Provide the required Turkish health insurance policy for the duration of your residence permit
- If you can't be in Turkey when your residence permit card is sent, we can pick up your residence permit card for you (with power of attorney)
Confirmed Appointment in Less Than 24 Hours
Once we have all of the information we need from you, we'll complete your application and get you an appointment with the immigration office. Then we'll send you your completed Residence Permit Registration Document with a confirmed appointment date and time.
* If your appointment is in Istanbul, the immigration office will send you your appointment information later by e-mail or SMS message).
* If you'll be mailing your application package to the immigration office, we'll assist you in getting the documents you need.
- Before you apply, you must enter Turkey first, with a visa or in visa-exempt status
- You should get a Turkish mobile phone with a Turkish mobile telephone number to receive messages from the Directorate General of Migration Management (called the DGMM or "Göç İdaresi" in Turkish)
- Your passport must be valid for 60 days beyond the duration of the residence permit you want.
- For İstanbul applications (and sometimes other provinces), the DGMM may ask for additional documents, including documents from your home country, such as a criminal record. We will also help you with legalizing such foreign documents for use in Turkey, such as obtaining an apostille, and having the documents translated by a sworn translator and notarized.
Residence Permit Extensions
If you already have a residence permit and want to extend it, we can take care of that, too!
Contact Us Now for a Free Estimate
Tell us about your situation and needs, and we'll give you a free estimate.
This service is provided by Mertsel Insurance Company, a trusted partner of Turkey Central LLC. Besides providing insurance coverage for foreigners applying for residence permits, Mertsel also provides residence permit application assistance, including making the applications and assisting with getting required documents.