Let Us Help You Start Your New Life in Turkey!
Moving Turkey involves a lot of things that can cause stress and anxiety. We'll take care of your residence permit application for you, so you can focus on other important aspects of setting up your new home in Turkey.
Professional Residence Permit Services, Anywhere in Turkey
Here's what we'll do for you:
- Complete the application resulting in an appointment date, time, and place, and send your application document to you within 24 hours
- Advise and assist you in collecting all required documents
- Advise and assist you in obtaining any foreign documents and apostilles
- Advise and assist you in obtaining Turkish sworn translations and notarization of foreign documents
- Provide the required Turkish health insurance policy for the duration of your residence permit, within 24 hours
- If you can't be in Turkey when your residence permit card is sent, we can pick up your residence permit card for you (with power of attorney)
- Before you apply, you must enter Turkey first, with a visa or in visa-exempt status
- You should get a Turkish mobile phone with a Turkish mobile telephone number to receive messages from the immigration office
- Your passport must be valid for 60 days beyond the duration of the residence permit you want.
- For İstanbul applications (and sometimes other provinces), the immigration office may ask for additional documents, including documents from your home country, such as a criminal record. We'll also help you with getting and legalizing such foreign documents for use in Turkey, such as obtaining an apostille, and having the documents translated by a sworn translator and notarized.
Residence Permit Extensions
If you already have a residence permit and want to extend it, we can take care of that, too!
Important Note: We'll require a copy of your passport to complete your online residence permit application and/or to create your health insurance policy. This is to be sure the information we enter is 100% correct.
Learn the Entire Residence Permit Application Process
You should be familiar with the residence permit application process, according to which type you want to apply for. This will help you to understand what's going on, and other things such as additional documents you may need to get, what happens during your appointment, and the time it will take for processing and mailing your residence permit card, which is completely controlled by the immigration office. Here are some helpful guides which cover the process from beginning to end:
- Short Term Residence Permit Application Process
- Family Residence Permit Application Process
- Long-term Residence Permit Application Process
- Student Residence Permit Application Process
Also see the other articles about residence permits, which explain other aspects in detail:
Contact Us Now for a Free Estimate
Tell us about your situation and needs, and we'll give you a free estimate.
This service is provided by Mertsel Insurance Company, a trusted partner of Turkey Central LLC. Besides providing insurance coverage for foreigners applying for residence permits, Mertsel provides residence permit application services, including assisting customers with getting required documents. You can also apply for a residence permit by yourself, at https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/.