The Village Development Near Bodrum

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kamal

Kamal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

Hi I am new to this forum so do bear with me if I am making any mistakes. I would be interested in finding out if anybody has bought new property being in The village close to Bodrum Airport near Vita Golf club. The developers are SCV Koraglu and the completion date was to be Feb/2010 but this date keeps on shifting. New completion date is end of July/2010. The developers are probably very nice people but are not very good at communicating as to what is going on.It would be nice to hear from anyone who has bought a property in phase one and their experiance.RegardsKamal Bhardwaj

#2 Cukurbagli

Cukurbagli

I'm on the sunny side of the street.

• Super Mod
  • 3987 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:17 PM

Welcome to Turkey Central Kamal. I've moved this topic to the Bodrum forum and left a link so that you'll be able to find it again.

If at first you don't succeed, that's about average around here.

Çukurbağlı's blog. Warning - takes you off the forum and into the www.wilderness

#3 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:22 PM

Hi Kamal and welcome to our forum, we had a new member called Delgan who joined this month they have brought at The Village. I have attached a link to his post below. Link

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#4 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11852 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

Welcome to our forum Kamal. :D

ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.