• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

Does anyone know why this is happening.I have an email address with Talktalk on Saturday and Sunday I couldn't access the site at all, Today I can at last access the site but when I press the mail box button so that I can log in I get this message. "cannot communicate with wwwtalktalk.co.uk (212 74 99 30)Network diagnostics pinged the remote host but did not receive a response."Can anyone help?

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#2 KKW

KKW

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:47 AM

From what I've seen on other forums in the last few days, you're not the only one with problems accessing their Talktalk account.

#3 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:54 AM

Thanks for the fed back KKW it must be a problem their end then, hope they resolve it soon as I tried again this morning and still no luck. :(

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#4 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:08 PM

Well the good news is that Talktalk has now got it's act together and I can now look at my emails again :( :drunk[1]: :drunk[1]: