• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 benhalterci

benhalterci

Supreme Member

• Istanbul
  • 1420 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:27 PM

I remember Sunny once saying there were only 2 in Istanbul or something like that! I did ask a Turkish shop assistant in a shoe shop and she said they have such people in hospitals. I showed her my corn-ridden foot and I am limping in pain by the time I go home to the UK. Surely people have bad feet in Turkey as well and pedicures are NOT the same thing as they are just a cosmetic job to remove a very small amount of hard skin and paint the toenails.Also...does anyone know what the name for such people would be in Turkish pls?

#2 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:05 PM

My dictionary says the are ayak rahatsizliklari mutehassisi (take the dots off the 'i's )I looked in one website that came up for chiropodists in Istanbul and they gave the address of several that were 2500km from there!I had no luck with the Turkish in google or the English. I may have seen some info about one in one of the holiday resorts but it was a long time ago and I can't remember where. sorry.
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.