Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
remembermealanya

Earthquake

12 posts in this topic

Any member did feel the earthquake this morning at 08.05 in Alanya?This one was more stronger then the last one (3.4 Richter) in June this year.Everything was moving, coffee over the table.1 of our guests was coming out of his bed, thinking we were shaking his bed :rolleyes:

Glad you are alright :D

Thanks Abi, it was scary but I think the members from TC who are living in Antalya area felt it much more.

..if you go to www.sondepremler.com you can find out were the eartquakes in turkey are ..also the magnitude.felt a small one here in kusadasi on saturday :D

..if you go to www.sondepremler.com you can find out were the eartquakes in turkey are ..also the magnitude.felt a small one here in kusadasi on saturday :D

Thanks, Steve, I tried, but I see something else? 'araba, elektronik, internet, lifestyle,bilgisayar, randevu' :PGlad you are okay ;)

Didn't feel a thing. I was walking to work at that time, no sign at ground level. Noone in the house (6th floor) felt it either. Maybe the geology in this part of town stops it.

The correct URL is www.SonDepremler.info

Felt it in Yesiloz - 25km east of Alanya - made the dog jump too!!!

Poor dog, glad you are okay :D