Finding Appartments Or House

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iona

iona

• PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:56 PM

hi all. can any one give us some help regarding renting , trying to get some ideas regarding prices and locations.we like the bodrum and gumbet area, whats the situation there for rental prices in relation to other areas. we have got a clue we just learning , any help would be great, would you go though agents or private. any contacts would be great :nono3: peter marina

#2 Ken

Ken

Kapıcı

• Antalya
  • 5576 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:35 AM

Well iona, firstly, welcome to the Turkey Central community! :nono3:I assume you've had a look at this forum:Renting in TurkeyJust about anything you need to know about renting a place in Turkey is there. But it sounds like you're interested in prices of apartments in Bodrum, there is also information about which websites to visit, and how to interpret them there. We've got a lot of this stuff covered, but I hope you'll post your personal experiences about renting in Bodrum as well!I've moved this to the Bodrum forum but left a link here, that way you'll be welcomed to the community, and will also be able to get some good replies to your question!In any case, welcome to our community, we have a lot of helpful members here! :)

***   Want to do more to help? Then click follow_this_forum.png at the top right of any forum about a topic or place you know about.  You'll get an e-mail alert and an opportunity to help others in need. ***