• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aston

Aston

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1281 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

Later today there is to be a protest at an Ankara metro station. The campaign is called [color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Tahoma, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, Arial;]“We are kissing at the Kurtuluş metro.”[/color]

http://www.hurriyetd...6&NewsCatID=341

I have to be honest sometimes when I see kids making out in public places Posted Image  I do feel like saying  "Go get a room"  but  on the other hand I would not be happy with "Moral Guardians" telling us what to do and when to do it Posted Image

So lots of kisses from me Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

• Martyna likes this

#2 Mouse64

Mouse64

Supreme Member

• Marmaris
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

Posted Image Posted Image yayyyy to kissing Posted Image Posted Image I think the world needs a lot more of it 

[font='lucida grande']If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining [/font][font='lucida grande'] [/font]

#3 jacklepet71

jacklepet71

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

we live in a country where innocent kissing  is consıdered as a  sex Posted Image ı wonder when akp wıll stop all these nonsense . ı wısh ı was ın ankara for that gatherıng Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image  

#4 jacklepet71

jacklepet71

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

it seems that they attended the kıssıng protest but at the wrong place Posted Image Posted Image

Attached Files

#5 Aston

Aston

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1281 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Tahoma, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, Arial;]Kissing at the Kurtuluş metro [/color]​went ahead yesterday with a heavy police presence. Posted Image Posted Image   Some [color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Tahoma, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, Arial;]police officers tried to stop people actually entering the station whilst others tried to prevent people kissing [/color]Posted Image

Members of the AKP ruling parties youth branch also came to disrupt the gathering ... party poopersPosted Image http://www.hurriyetd...ram5d4.facebook

#6 jacklepet71

jacklepet71

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

well, good news that some of the couples dıd manage to kıss each other despite the police interventıon Posted Image Posted Image they should come and see how  the  youngsters are actıng inapproprıately around the school and the beaches in antalya Posted Image