Holiday Home Owners

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EasyE

EasyE

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 02:03 AM

Hello PeopleJust wanted to say hello to all you people out there who own holiday homes in Turkey. We love the place. When we are not there we really miss the place, the sun, the people and the food. When we use the Interwatch Security system we can see our property and this makes us want to get the next flight to Bodrum. Can't wait till we next touch down Babs and Dave Logg.

#2 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11862 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:03 PM

Welcome to Turkey Central both. I hope it won't be too long before you come back out here. It is lovely here at the moment with the day temperatures still around 30 degrees although the evenings are cool. People are still swimming, sunbathing and enjoying meals outside. :lol:

ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#3 Ken

Ken

• Antalya
  • 5313 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:13 PM

Hello EasyE,

My apologies for not saying "welcome" a lot sooner! I miss Turkey when I'm gone, as well, so I just live here now. Nobody back home understands it except for my sister and niece, who have been here also. It's difficult to explain, the place just grows on you. I often feel more welcome here than in my own country.

Would you consider introducing yourselves in the new members' forum? I am sure there are others who would like to welcome you as well. Since the Bodrum forum doesn't have a local moderator (yet), I thought that Sunny had posted some info about Bodrum since her post is the last one showing, and I get so busy it's difficult to go through every forum to see if she (or another member) was actually responding to a post by a new member, as in this case. Other members may have missed your introductory post as well. I'm glad I checked. You're more welcome here than you know, we're a friendly bunch here.

Welcome to the Turkey Central community!

***   Want to do more to help? Then click follow_this_forum.png at the top right of any forum about a topic or place you know about.  You'll get an e-mail alert and an opportunity to help others in need. ***

#4 Loredana

Loredana

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:47 PM

Hi Babs & DaveWe have just bought a villa in Bodrum and like the idea of being able to see it... can you tell me more about the Interwatch Security System you have?ThanksLoredana

#5 Steve

Steve

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:50 PM

...welcome Babs and Dave to turkey central.. :huh:

#6 essexgirl

essexgirl

EssexGirl

• PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

Welcome.....

#7 Links

Links

• PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

Good Morning Turkey Central members,I just wanted to contact all you home owners from the Bodrum area looking to rent their holiday homes. I have been working in Turkey for the past 10 years, mainly within the Property industry and as much as I love selling the dream and I have become to realise that those dreams for most are also an investment. I feel its now my time to give back. So any of your members that have your own holiday homes here in the Bodrum Peninsular looking to maximise from your investment, please feel free to contact me directly. Look forward to hearing from you soon.All the best Kelly