• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aston

Aston

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1281 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

It seems that Mel Gibson is to star in a Turkish movie about the Battle of Galipolli.http://www.hurriyetd...3&NewsCatID=381

#2 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

Thanks for that Ashton, I would think it will be any interesting film to watch when it comes out and will appeal to a lot of people,

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#3 Aston

Aston

Supreme Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1281 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:57 AM

I actually think Mel Gibson is a jerk but he is a very good actor and I think this would be a good movie

#4 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:12 AM

I have to say like you although I don't like who he is in his private life he is a good actor and I would watch the film.

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#5 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11866 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

There's a lot like that, unfortunately. It could be an interesting film, especially being made by Turks. It will give a different slant on things.
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#6 emu88

emu88

Expert Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Unfortunately Turkish historic films have not yet been much more than exaggerated representations of patriotism peppered with some appalling acting. That that fascist Mel Gibson will appear in it will make it all the more unbearable.

#7 samanthaozkara

samanthaozkara

Supreme Member

• Çeşme
  • 1744 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

Sounds interesting! Love mel gibson movies :D xxx

Are You Looking To Buy or Rent In Çeşme Or Even Sell Your Home? Are You Also Looking To Insure Your Home Or Vehicle In Turkey? Well Stork Homes Estate Now Has An Insurance Department ... Contact Myself For More Information Or Visit Our Website
www.satilikcesme.com