• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Abi

Abi

Puppy Guardian

• Çeşme
  • 11389 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

A video that features the clearest-ever voice recording of modern Turkey's founder Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was published in the US National Archives website, Hürriyet reported, citing an exclusive story by daily Vatan. The video is part of a documentary titled 'the Incredible Turk,' produced in 1958

http://www.hurriyetd...428&VideoID=168

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

#2 sunny

sunny

Cesme Expert

• Çeşme
  • 11867 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

Yes it was very clear but a pity about the American voice over. What was wrong with subtitles?
ALWAYS FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES; NOTHING ANNOYS THEM MORE! ~~~Oscar Wilde~~~

ALL OF US COULD TAKE A LESSON FROM THE WEATHER. IT PAYS NO ATTENTION TO CRITICISM.

#3 Vic801

Vic801

Supreme Member

• Cappadocia
  • 1438 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:38 AM

Totally agree, Sunny

Top of Turkey: A practical guide to Cappadocia

What not to miss, where to stay, food and drink, market days, arts and crafts, Turkish recipes, maps and distances, guided tours, driving in Turkey, hiking trails, Turkey travel essentiels, our Cappadocia tips and much, much more...

http://www.topofturkey.com

#4 samanthaozkara

samanthaozkara

Supreme Member

• Çeşme
  • 1744 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

I remember watching the news back last year the turks were trying to clear the voice recordings and they said America had the clearest :D xxxx

[font=Tahoma][font=Tahoma][font=Tahoma]Are You Looking To Buy or Rent In Çeşme Or Even Sell Your Home? Are You Also Looking To Insure Your Home Or Vehicle In Turkey? Well Stork Homes Estate Now Has An Insurance Department ... Contact Myself For More Information Or Visit Our Website[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Tahoma][font=Tahoma][font=Tahoma]www.satilikcesme.com [/font][/font][/font]

#5 baykus

baykus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

Saw an Ataturk look alike in Izmir on the TV news yesterday. People were going up to him and kissing his hand and putting it to their forehead.
I don't own the Ferrari but it's on my wish list.

#6 samanthaozkara

samanthaozkara

Supreme Member

• Çeşme
  • 1744 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

On facebook there is a picture of that man from izmir on a train/metro he does look the image of him though very scary!!

[font=Tahoma][font=Tahoma][font=Tahoma]Are You Looking To Buy or Rent In Çeşme Or Even Sell Your Home? Are You Also Looking To Insure Your Home Or Vehicle In Turkey? Well Stork Homes Estate Now Has An Insurance Department ... Contact Myself For More Information Or Visit Our Website[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Tahoma][font=Tahoma][font=Tahoma]www.satilikcesme.com [/font][/font][/font]